Metal Auto Shops are The Best for Auto Repair
When it comes to auto shops, layout, functionality and space can make or break the bank. Many auto shop owners start out small and add on to their buildings as they go. When it comes to traditional construction building an auto shop can get very expensive, this is why metal auto shops are the building of choice for most looking to build or expand an auto shop. Steel buildings for an auto shop presents a better and more affordable solution.
Prefabricated metal buildings have become popular across the United States for auto shop buildings because they provide more space and functionality for businesses within the automotive realm. Steel auto shops can be customized just like any other traditional building methods. Some customization’s include overhead doors and windows, clear spans, work bays and many more custom options are available with prefab metal auto shops.
Prefab steel buildings can be fully customized to accommodate whatever kind of distinct look you want your metal auto shop to have. If you’re looking for an exterior with stone, rock, glass or any other elements, it can be done. Most traditional construction will leave you with a cookie cutter auto shop design that wont distinguish your business. When it comes to a steel auto shop building, you can design and customize it from day one and add onto it as your business gets bigger. Most automotive companies see the superlative in prefabricated steel automotive buildings more so than the traditional building choice.
A Pre-engineered Metal Auto Shop or Garage
We could think of several reasons one would prefer a prefabricated steel building for an auto repair business. Here are some features that stick out…
- Very Fast Construction Time
- Steel Buildings are Built Tough and are Made to Last.
- Protection from elements like fire, wind, snow, termites, mold, etc.
- Plenty of customization options and accessories to choose from
One great advantage of metal auto shops:
- Adaptable to any site
- Less expensive than conventional construction
- Ready-to-use space can be delivered quickly
- Prefabricated buildings require minimal site preparation
- Unlimited number of designs and styles
- Designs integrate with surrounding architecture
- Meet or exceed local building, safety and occupancy codes
- Factory productivity is not affected by bad weather
- Lean manufacturing reduces material waste & lowers costs
- Less environmental impact on job site
- Useful life of 50 years with minimal maintenance